- Once again our town has recycled possibly the most insignificant Christmas lights in history.
- Panic spreads across the faces of all those who can't get their hands on this year's must-have, Wii Fit. (Get a life and do some real exercise then!)
- Panic spreads among work colleagues as they realise that a) the balance of the Christmas night out has to be paid asap, and b) the Secret Santa presents have to be bought in the next two weeks. Blogger trying not to be smug as I'm avoiding both of them.
- Christmas ads on TV - Ok these have been on since about September, what am I talking about :)
This may all seem a bit bah-humbug but I love Christmas all the same, and the annual Christmas tree ceremony at EuropeCrazy HQ has been pencilled in for this Sunday. Yes, it's still November. Yes, I know. Well if you can't beat them, join them!!
2 comments:
Haha,insignificant Christmas lights! I didn't realise you lived in Gillingham too :)
As for the Wii Fit,I think it perfectly sums up the laziness of British society these days :)
I'm at the opposite end of the country, but it's nice to know that the tradition of insignificant Christmas lights spans far and wide across the map of Britain, Britain, Britain :)
What really depresses me about the whole Wii/Nintendo DS thing is that they're taking up space in record shops where all the CDs used to be :(
Post a Comment