Pages

Tuesday, 25 November 2008

There are not enough throat lozenges in the world right now.

Why do I always come back from holiday with a cold or a throat infection? Here we go again.

About 45 mins before my return flight home yesterday, I started feeling sick and feverish in the airport. A few hours later I'd developed a throat so sore that there aren't enough throat lozenges in the world to soothe, and I could hardly move my head or face for the pain spreading across and into my ears. My only consolation is that I'm fine from the neck down!

Just as well really that I was off work today, although my plans had to be scrapped in favour of staying in bed till noon and trying to shake off this infection. Hope it goes away before I have to go back to work tomorrow.

I'm not the only one with it either - faithful travelling companion also texted me to say he had a cold.

:(

No, make that :((((((((((((((

No comments: