Pages

Thursday, 15 January 2009

Time off in loo

Apologies for the atrocious pun !! :-)))

So the bathroom replacement is well underway, with most of EuropeCrazy HQ resembling a building site. Nevertheless I've spent a couple of happy days off work, sitting in the living room watching my Hollyoaks backlog and working my way through my Gilmore Girls boxed sets. Also listened to Radio 1 today for a change, instead of my local radio station. What a nice change too! Didn't hear "Hallelujah" once. Now that is indeed an achievement.

Happily, my (unexplained) back injury is easing off and my (equally unexplained) tummy bug is also now gone, so I'm on the mend at last and ready to dip my toe into the blogging waters once more.

I am also due a long-awaited reunion tomorrow with faithful travelling companion, who's had his own troubles over the past week with a very nasty eye infection.

And to top it all, I found out tonight that Salem Al Fakir's new album is out on 25 March.

Life is good :))))))))))

No comments: