Ah, not too worry. Thats not so bad if you've been enjoying yourself ;) I remember one time I put on 4lb in one week! That was depressing. So the only way is up my dear!
Absolutely. If I'm going to gain at least I've been having fun doing it. And I was out again tonight.....
4lb in a week - well I put on 7lbs in a week during one of my holidays in Nice, all that olive oil and red wine, yum.
Anyway I'm very focused at the moment: I know what I have to do to get the fitness up and the weight off, it's worked in the past and it'll work again.
2 comments:
Ah, not too worry. Thats not so bad if you've been enjoying yourself ;)
I remember one time I put on 4lb in one week! That was depressing.
So the only way is up my dear!
Absolutely. If I'm going to gain at least I've been having fun doing it. And I was out again tonight.....
4lb in a week - well I put on 7lbs in a week during one of my holidays in Nice, all that olive oil and red wine, yum.
Anyway I'm very focused at the moment: I know what I have to do to get the fitness up and the weight off, it's worked in the past and it'll work again.
Indeed...the only way is up :))))
Post a Comment