Pages

Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Socks and the City

Now for a completely random post, cause that's what this ol' blog is about after all.

Whatever happened to good socks? And no, that's not a euphemism for anything else. Because I mean SOCKS. Those things you put on your feet.

Many moons ago you could buy socks and they could possibly outlive you, now you're lucky to get a few weeks out of them.

Rant over :)

2 comments:

Raquelita said...

I feel your pain- within a week of me going to Germany nearly every pair of my socks ended up with holes in various places.Very annoying.But I refused to pay €10 for 3 pairs in H&M,so I just had to put up with it :( Maybe I should just stop buying them in Primark,therein may lie the problem :)

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

That's the answer to the problem...it's Primark socks to blame! I buy mine there too!!

Need to try a new shop :)