Pages

Friday, 10 April 2009

Good Friday.

Off work today and Monday (yay!)

As you know I've been riding on the 'life is good' bandwagon for several weeks now but this past week has been a bit trying - firstly discovering a number of unexplained bite-type marks all over my right leg, then I get a sore eye, and then the world's biggest spot decides to set up home on my face just one week before I go to Sweden.

This morning wasn't much better. Had the mother of all bad starts to the day: firstly I weighed myself (gained 1lb, not surprised as haven't been in diet-mode this week) then I accidentally spilled a glass of cola all over my duvet cover.

:(

Then the worst bit: I tripped and fell over in my bedroom, resulting in yet another knee injury - this time my left knee (my good one) which is now swollen and bruised although I can still hobble along.

:(

Went off on travels with mum to look for new three-piece suite - fruitless search.

:(

Later in the day I bashed my right knee (my bad one) against the kitchen door.

:(

Anyway...it wasn't all bad. There was some good news later which made everything so much better. (Sorry it's very personal so I can't share it here) Anyway....life is still good.

(And I'm going to Sweden next Friday, if I can stop falling over between now and then).

No comments: