It just struck me the other week that I'd been blogging for two years and three months and during that time I never really had a break from my favourite hobby, apart from when I went away on holiday, so I thought it would be a good idea to take a little break away from the blogs for a couple of weeks.
I'd recommend that this is a very good idea to do this from time to time so I'll probably do it again in a couple of months.
Anyway I'm feeling more upbeat now after some personal difficulties - all sorted out now - and another of those bouts of fatigue which I get from time to time, again I'm getting over this and feeling better.
And then this week I found out that Salem will be playing in Gothenburg again next March, and my 'hyper-levels' just shot through the roof!! I'm determined to get over there to see him play again, of course it will all depend on flight availability/ticket availability/whether I can get time off/whether faithful travelling companion can get time off, blah blah blah.
Here we go again..!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment