...IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!
- Only 5 shopping days left. Do shopping malls really need to open till midnight? Why are people so disorganised? It's not as if Christmas has just appeared by surprise. We know it's happening, like, every year.
- As previously mentioned in 2008, my hometown has recycled the world's most insignificant Christmas lights for another underwhelming season. You know that your town's Christmas lights are seriously rubbish when neighbouring villages have better lights than your apology for a "town".
- Yet again I passed on the whole party night/Secret Santa/Christmas lunch thing and didn't feel like I missed out on anything. (Certainly didn't miss out on copious amounts of Quality Street scoffed with a couple of my colleagues whilst we covered in the office yesterday when everyone else was away for Christmas lunch.....!)
- This week I got some very lovely Christmas presents from my boss and friends at work and truly appreciate their warmth and friendship (and extremely good taste) - it's great to be part of such a lovely group of people and it's a pleasure to spend every working day with them. Here's my lovely big Yankee Candle set which already has pride of place in my living room:

- Mum and I had our annual trip to the panto today which was fab and funny and maximum entertainment. Oh yes it was!!!! That's one Christmas tradition which we always enjoy.
- Tomorrow = wrapping presents and then putting them all under the tree. So I probably won't really be around blogland till later tomorrow....
- One more thing - I'm now on holiday! Finished work yesterday and won't be back at my desk till Tuesday 29th!!!!!! Hoping to have a reasonably chilled out week.
No comments:
Post a Comment