The downside to ditching Christmas party nights, apart from denying myself the opportunity to get all glammed up, is the lack of motivation to slim down to fit into a flashy party frock. Oh well.
Over the last few weeks there's been no motivation at all, combined with those two colds which floored me, which means that my waist has completely vanished and I'll need to send out a search party. Now it's Christmas holiday week which has completely opened the floodgates: spare tyres all over the place, spots (which I'm not usually prone to) and the realisation that I'll need to buy a pair of skinny jeans which actually fit, rather than those ones I bought a few months ago which were too tight when I bought them - you get the idea, "I'll slim into them" but you never do. Bad idea.
But do you know something? The diet can wait. It's Christmas!!
2 comments:
Amen to that! Happy Christmas :)
And a very happy Christmas to you too Rachel! Hope you're having a good time :)
Post a Comment