Pages

Monday, 28 December 2009

Sales success.

My first outing to the 2009 post-Christmas sales today, and it was very successful too - new skirt, knitwear, handbag, jewellery, bath stuff and the long-awaited skinny jeans. Now you know that I'd previously bought a pair in the summer sales but they were too small for me when I bought them. This time I wasn't making that mistake and made sure I bought a pair which were a good fit to begin with.

Thank goodness for shops that do petite ranges: it's not always easy finding jeans when you're only a 29" leg. And another thing....why do jeans manufacturers assume that if you're a size 16 then you must be about 5ft 10" tall????

Anyway I got my new jeans, so rant over. Good old Dorothy Perkins.

I'll have to wait till next week to head off to the big city for part 2 of my sales adventures: in the meantime it's back to work tomorrow, aah the joys of living in a town with no decent shops :(

And it's very, very, very, very cold tonight, there is no sign of the week-old snow melting and the pavements are so icy now that only Torvill and Dean would be able to negotiate them!!

No comments: