I'm flying over to Gothenburg on Thursday, going to Salem Al Fakir's concert on Friday, can't wait, too excited to put it into words :) anyway it will be good to be back in Sweden again - record shops, meatballs, Swedish cider-tasting.....it's all good.
Now all I have to do is recover from whatever is wrong with me, it's not really a cold or a flu but it's been pretty horrible today although feeling a wee bit better tonight....anyway I've taken enough Strepsils and Co-codamol for one day, so I'm off to bed in a few minutes. "1000 Miles" by H.E.A.T. is playing on Rix FM at the moment so I'll listen to that first, it always reminds me of m Gothenburg trip from 11 months ago :)
4 comments:
I can't wait for Friday night either! Will you be talking to the man himself again this time around? I just don't know what I'd say to Teitur if I got the chance to talk to him,I'd be a big stammering mess :)
Anyway,hope you feel better soon.Hopefully it's just one of those odd 24 hour things that make you feel absolutely terrible one day and then like nothing ever happened the next.I'm sure the excitement will override it all anyway :)
Hardly need to say it, since I can't imagine how you wouldn't but... have a fantastic time!
Yes of course it won't be long till you see Teitur - I feel very excited for you too!! It would be fabulous if you could meet him of course. I don't know if I'll get to meet Salem this time now that he's very busy and very famous, but I've got fingers and everything else crossed anyway :)
Still not feeling great, however I've made it into work (on break time at the moment) and trying to fight it off with paracetamol and pre-holiday excitement.
By the way, what date will "Sounds of Europe" be back on air after the Easter break?
26th April.Keira will be back!
Post a Comment