Pages

Sunday, 14 March 2010

Retail therapy!!!

Other things happened on Saturday 13.03.10 too....

I didn't realise it would be so difficult getting my hands on a bag for my big 17" widescreen laptop, but happily I found one at last - an affordable one too, even better.

Which left me more cash to splash on a nice new flowery-patterned long top (short dress?) and I finally tracked down those elusive black quilted patent leather boots which I've dreamed of owning for so long.. if you want to see what they look like, check out http://www.quizclothing.co.uk/footwear/2205009818.html

4 comments:

Keira said...

I had so much trouble finding a 17" laptop bag to take my laptop to Finland in too. I ended up buying one by the makers of the Swiss army knife that cost me almost as much as my suitcase! Lifetime guarantee though, can't argue with that.

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

It would need to have a lifetime guarantee at that price! Anyway I did a bit better - a cheap and cheerful £12.99 Argos value one. I'm not planning to take it anywhere beyond my bedroom and living room so it doesn't have to be that great anyway.

Raquelita said...

See I don't have a problem with laptop bags (mine's a baby,think it's 12" or something),but boots I do have a problem with! My calves are huge thanks to years of walking up steep hills to school,so I'd have to get them specially made.Loving the quilted patent leather though,I've never seen any like that before.In that case,I think matching black nail polish is definitely the way to go.

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Yes I've always found it difficult to get boots that fit my well-developed calves too, mines are probably due to walking up a steep hill to work almost every day for the past 16 years (!) anyway I decided to "break in" the new boots at work yesterday and they were a big success, although the calves were getting a bit sweaty after a while and it didn't help that I was stuck in one place for most of the afternoon at one of the most boring training courses I've ever had to attend. Flippin' training courses, that's all I seem to do these days, either giving them or attending them :(((

Yes I've decided to go with the black nail polish! Otherwise am not the least bit organised for next week so am planning this weekend to get into holiday-mode. At least I don't have Melodifestivalen to distract me this weekend, but I do finally have Salem's album to listen to on repeat - it finally dropped through my letterbox today!