Pages

Thursday, 1 April 2010

Zzzzzzz....

There is this contrast going on at the moment: the previous post covered my state of mind, this one covers my current state of health.

So here I am, the night before the Easter holiday long-weekend. I'm lucky enough to be off work tomorrow and Monday. I should be feeling full of beans but quite frankly I'm not. Like everyone around me, I fell victim to that viral-infection-thingy-with-no-name at the beginning of last week (severe headaches/high temperatures/persistent cough), thankfully I didn't get the version with the added sickness, which my mum got.

Anyway I recovered in time for Sweden, however since coming back I seem to have been hit with a post-viral bout of fatigue and a general flatness and my face isn't chalk white anymore, it's grey :(

All of this has not been helped by three days of weather misery: torrential rain, snow, sleet and unrelenting cold. However I'm not going to let it get me down and am planning lots of nice retail therapy tomorrow and Saturday, along with copious amounts of blogging, red wine and nibbles over the weekend.

Have a happy Easter y'all !!!!

No comments: