Being the mother of three blogs continues to be a challenge. The first-born continues to be barely maintained, which continues to cause me some grief; the middle child continues to be favoured and will be for the foreseeable future; and I'm just using the youngest to vent, and write about rubbish :)
Anyway, 2 May 2010 is my first Twitterversary = one year ago I joined Twitter, at 3.29 pm to be precise. At which time I was unwinding from pre-Düsseldorf preparations and watching the world snooker. So we come full circle. Back then it was red wine, iTunes, snacking, listening to Salem, blogging and tweeting. Nothing changes.
If I'm honest I don't tweet anywhere near my full potential, and just tend to use it for random nonsense and my endless quest for world domination for Salem. Which is a valid enough reason, I guess.
What will transpire over the tweeting-year ahead? Who knows? That's what makes it all so wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment