Pages

Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Food, fitness and finding the way back

Off to our favourite local Indian restaurant tonight with faithful travelling companion. Both of us have not been looking after ourselves of late, and our fitness levels have dropped and our waistlines expanded :( anyway tonight was another descent down the slippery slope.

The good thing though is that tomorrow is a new day and it's a fresh start. Lately of course I've been laid low with some rather horrible back pain which has completely affected my ability to exercise at any level, but the last time this happened I actually found that the exercise helped, so hopefully it'll be the same this time. I've been a bit below par mentally, physically and emotionally over the last couple of weeks, so need to give myself a shake. Haven't even had the enthusiasm or the time to blog so much - I will catch up though :)

Anyway...summer came back again today after a week of relatively cool temperatures and horrible torrential rain yesterday, so it's an extra incentive to get back on track to get into those summer clothes!

No comments: