Pages

Monday, 26 July 2010

Banishing my evil twin

From today it gets serious. I've decided to say goodbye to my evil twin, the one who sits around eating too much rubbish, drinking too much cola and "grape juice", not exercising, taking the bus to work instead of walking....I could go on, but I won't. I'll only depress myself.

So I've decided, starting today, to draw up a six week fitness plan, listing achievable goals and trying to get the old Laura back, the one who actually can achieve something when she puts her mind to it. A bit like my old "Slim for Sweden" plan, only there's no Sweden at the end of it :(

There will be a summer holiday though, somewhere, announcement coming soon!

Of course there are other bits to it too: earlier nights during the working week, and spending less time on the computer = so no late night blogging from Monday to Friday then!!

No comments: