I'm at the end of week 2 of my diet/fitness plan, during which my body totally broke down, I got stressed (non diet related), I got sad, I got cranky and agitated which just isn't me, and all in all it's just been a pretty c**p fortnight.
But this morning I went on the scales. I've lost 1lb. Maybe not much when you think how much some people lose in a week, but that's a big big deal for me. And I'm happy about it. And it's Friday.
Now I just need to sort all the other stuff that's stressing me out....now that could take some time :O
2 comments:
Well done! I know how hard it is to start losing again after you've had a break or a dalliance from it all,whatever you want to call it.I'm still waiting for my first 1lb to come off.Don't suppose Belgium helped matters.
Good luck with the other stuff.There's always Valerian Root tablets for stress reduction :)
Thanks!!
Belgium: waffles + beer + chips + chocolate = yum! Forget weight loss :)
I'm off to Holland & Barrett's next week for the Valerian Root. Anything's worth a try at this point!
Post a Comment