Pages

Saturday, 4 September 2010

Frustration, frustration, frustration....and a blogger with a board

I'll be having some major work done in my home towards the end of the coming week. That's straightforward enough so far, although the usual chaos and carnage is expected. The timing's pretty rubbish as I'm going on holiday in 9 days' time but there you go.

However one other piece of work which urgently needs done....well it hasn't been done, we've had three rotten days as a result of said workman making a complete c**k-up and this really needs to be done...we're fed up. Alors on danse....

On the up side, the holiday is approaching (although my weight-loss battle has been lost this time, but, as those two nice Latvian boys once sang, "the war is not over"). Planning to start Zumba in October, providing I can get some co-ordination and a sense of rhythm by then :)

Even though I spend lots of time on the computer and I'm employed in administration, I wouldn't really call myself a computer whizzkid so I'm particularly chuffed that I've been able to set up a messageboard for Planet Salem. I was previously a blogger, now I'm a blogger with a board.

No comments: