So what earth-shattering thing was I doing at the never-to-be repeated time of 10.10 am on 10.10.2010?
Painting radiators in my house actually, which is earth-shattering enough to me I guess.
During my 'month of limited blogging' (which will probably go on for about another 4 weeks) I'm painting my house and doing other little home-improvement things and outstanding jobs which should probably have been done about five years ago or thereabouts. And I'm also trying to get fit again, although these efforts have been hampered by a recurrence of my lower back pain, which reached such a crippling level during the week that at one point I couldn't move at all. Happily, it's getting better and I'm beginning to walk normally again.
The plan to join a Zumba class has been abandoned for the time being - need to concentrate on getting my walking speed up again before I can even think about dancing :)
Also, some good news: lost 1lb this week, which is probably due to increased water intake than anything else. But the most important thing is that it's a start, although the focus in the next few weeks will be on improving fitness rather than losing weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment