Pages

Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Better.

Apologies for the self-pitying tone of that previous post, but that's how I've been feeling the past couple of days, so it has to be said.

On the plus side however, I got my haircut this afternoon which is a great delight as I've been searching for a new hairdresser for the last 6 months since the infamous hair-butchery incident earlier in the year. I like my new haircut - it's just like my old one only done properly - and as someone once said, "I'll be back".

Feeling a bit better tonight after an evening of rest and relaxation. In these days of very limited blogging (even though I'm actually writing a blog post, right this minute) I have come to treasure sleep, and early nights, and not burning the candle at both ends. But I miss the blogging-buzz too. I suppose these few weeks is just about restoring the balance before throwing myself into it all again.

So in the new tradition of my limited-blogging weeknights, I'm off to sleep now. At 11.20 pm. Who'd have thought it?

No comments: