I've decided that too many things have been getting me down lately, which isn't really like me. The back pain got to such a painful stage that I couldn't function; I got so stressed out with work stuff; and I got frustrated that all the things I'd planned to do in my 'month of limited blogging' didn't really work out. And then there was the weight gain....
So I've decided it's time for a more positive attitude. I'm feeling a bit better now - the back pain is now at its most manageable stage in months, and I even got one of the rooms painted today, finally felt some achievement.
The big news is that I've decided to rejoin Weight Watchers in the next couple of weeks, as I'm curious and intrigued by this new plan which was mentioned in all the newspapers yesterday. Although I'm feeling better now, I still can't throw myself into exercising the way I used to, so I'll have to concentrate a bit more on controlling the food intake. More to follow!
It's not been all bad though, as there have been some good things going on - a couple of weeks ago I went out for a night out in the city with faithful travelling companion, and we spent an overnight in a hotel which was very nice indeed. Must do that again sometime :)
No comments:
Post a Comment