Pages

Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Back on track

Last night I rejoined WeightWatchers Online: this also coincided with the launch of their new ProPoints plan.

For the last two weeks I've had this little lead-in period to get myself into the habit of watching what I'm eating, and also building up my exercise. Of course my ongoing lower back pain means no more aerobics for now, but I'm on the mini stepper and it seems to be improving my general fitness and my walking-to-work speed. Maybe not quite at the power walking stage, but it's verging on brisk :)

I need the discipline of WW right now, to make me think about what I'm eating instead of jumping in and eating any old rubbish. I know that there's going to be a number of "stages" over the coming weeks and months - now I'm at the enthusiastic-beginner stage, but then it won't be long till the novelty-wears-off stage, followed by the bitter-and-twisted stage (who said that's already happened????)

Anyway the first two days have gone well.

Until tomorrow night, when I'm going out for dinner :0

Oops!

No comments: