My self-imposed blogging/tweeting exile so far hasn't really yielded much results. I haven't finished reading any books, the telly backlog is still piling up (although I'm making inroads), and the painting/decorating...oh forget it.
Checking out the odd bit of football when I can - from what I've seen so far, Euro 2012 has been an inevitable disappointment so far, with very few outstanding performances. Germany are my hot tip to win the whole thing, which has probably jinxed their chances :)
Since that sickness bug, my energy levels have been shot to pieces, and I've been so down in the dumps over the past week that you wouldn't believe, for one reason or another. On the plus side though, I've got a week off next week which will hopefully be sprinkled with sunshine rather than showers!
2 comments:
If you think Euro 2012 has been disappointing so far,just wait until tomorrow- I guarantee England vs Italy will be the most dull thing anyone has ever experienced! Bring on Le Tour.Although I can't get too excited about it this year now I know Schleck Junior is out.
Don't know if my nerves are up to watching that one, because I couldn't stand those commentators/pundits for more than one second. For that reason alone I'll be cheering on Italy, even though they are a long way from the great Italian teams of the past.
Only 1 week to go till Le Tour! Sad that Andy's not in it :( hope we get a worthy winner though.
Post a Comment