Two weeks into my fitness regime and it's going very well indeed. I am even beginning to lose inches, and clothes which haven't fitted me in ages are now beginning to fit.
My general fitness is gradually improving. As with last week, I had some intensive aerobic and toning work at the beginning of the week, but I avoided last week's leg exercises which left me unable to walk for a couple of days!
All is not so good on the healthy eating front though....oh well there's always next week I suppose :)
My mood is slowly improving, although there are still some puzzling aspects of life which continue to confuse me and make me sad. But I have decided to stop focusing on bad situations which are only pulling me down.
So it's onwards into week 3 of my fitness plan. This week I'm going to build on what I've achieved so far. I bought a new pair of running shoes yesterday ....
....but no, I won't be taking up running (!) however as I do a lot of walking, then I hope these are going to help my little feet happy while I'm out there pounding the pavements.
I'll be back next Sunday with another update.

No comments:
Post a Comment