Pages

Sunday, 28 June 2015

EuropeCrazy's World of Slimming: Week 3 weigh-in

I had looked forward hto my week off and had planned lots of things to do, and goodies to eat!  At the beginning of the week though, I took a very sore throat which turned into what I initially thought was just a cold, but then went into one of those horrible virus-infection-things, leaving me with a horrendous and constant cough, no energy at all and a complete lack of appetite.  I was very annoyed at the timing of this, as the very same thing happened to me over Christmas, but at least I was off work and was able to sleep when I wanted to, which was very often.  Especially as the coughing fits completely blew my sleep routine to pieces.

Although I have a little more energy, I'm still a long way from feeling well and am worried how I'll cope tomorrow when I have to go back to work.  My colleagues will probably need earplugs to cope with the volume and extent of the coughing fits.

But I digress.  There is a weigh-in to be done today, and this morning the scales revealed that...

I've lost 2lbs this week!  Which is great news, although I'm never happy when weight loss is due to illness/loss of appetite.  However I won't refuse a 2lb weight loss!  Added to the previous 3lbs, this makes a total weight loss of 5lbs over the past 3 weeks.  That might not seem like much to some, but it's a lot to me as I really struggle to lose weight.  And as my friends keep telling me "it gets harder to lose weight when you get older" (thanks for that!) so it's an even bigger achievement.  So far so good!

BMI reduction this week: 0.4
Total BMI reduction so far: 0.9

No comments: