Pages

Sunday, 23 August 2015

EuropeCrazy's World Of Slimming: Week 11 weigh-in

Took a week off weighing in and fell a bit spectacularly off the wagon.  I know I wasn't going to weigh myself for 2 weeks but stepped on the scales this morning and discovered I'd gained 1lb.  I had a 'retail therapy' day off during the week, but forgot just how unforgiving those fitting room mirrors in Next can be!  

Regular readers of this blog will have lost count of the amount of times that drastic measures were required, but I'm at that point yet again.  I already have a lot of fitness equipment at home, but have purchased another couple of fitness-related things and have written up a structured exercise plan for the next few weeks, along with strictly sticking to the Slimming World plan.  I really need to boost my energy for this holiday and for the months ahead

It is very hard to lose weight when you're not in a good place, but my mood has picked up over the past few days so I'm now really focused on making progress.  It's now or never :)

No comments: