It's just over 7 weeks until Christmas so I'm keen to shift a few pounds and more importantly inches before gluttony season kicks in. My attempts this year haven't been too successful, but with the year I've had, that doesn't surprise me. But rather than focusing on failure, I've decided to rewind to a time when I achieved genuine success - the period between autumn 2010 and spring 2011 when I went down to my lowest weight in years and dropped dress sizes. Back then I was on Weight Watchers whereas now I'm on Slimming World. Both are very good plans but the key thing is to stick to them; over the past few months my commitment hasn't lasted beyond a week (!) so this time it's all about meal planning, food diaries, and the reintroduction of exercise.
Oh an it's weigh-in day tomorrow....
Oh an it's weigh-in day tomorrow....
No comments:
Post a Comment