Pages

Sunday, 26 February 2017

...and four is the magic number!

After last week's low mood and weight gain blip, this past week saw an improvement in my mood, renewed enthusiasm for dieting, and a shocking/surprising result in my Friday weigh-in.

I lost 4lbs this week!  Now I am very happy about that but yes, shocked and surprised as I don't usually achieve that kind of result from dieting alone.  However, exercise isn't happening just now thanks to my very dodgy knees :)  I have lost a total of 6lbs in 3 weeks and I'm delighted with this.  

Anyway that was the good news, but the last few days haven't been too great either as I had a bit of an emergency at home which kind of ruined Thursday and Friday.  It's sorted now, but has caused an unexpected upheaval and I've been feeling a bit stressed as a result.  Therefore, I decided to take it very easy this weekend and get some much-needed chillout time.  I also took a couple of days off the diet, (but crucially there has been no binge-eating) so I'll have to work a bit harder this week, starting tomorrow!

No comments: