Pages

Monday, 22 December 2008

Back again...

Finished work on Friday but then it was into a very hectic weekend involving pantomime, wrapping Christmas presents and going out for pre-Christmas dinner to my favourite local Indian restaurant.

Today: I decided to treat myself to a trip to the hairdresser's, where they managed to transform my fringe from forlorn to fabulous, and cut enough layers into my currently shoulder-length hair to keep me going until...my next visit, whenever that may be!!

Next stop - Tesco, for the pre-Christmas food shopping. Trying not to look too smug that we only needed to buy the basics, unlike some who needed not one trolley but two.

Tomorrow it's all go once again as I head out to buy my new micro hi-fi, as my current, trusty old "music centre" can't cope with the CDs I'm feeding it anymore. Or is it trying to tell me something lol :)))

No comments: