Yes it's nearly here...I've been off work for the past three days but to be honest it hasn't really felt like a holiday as I've been soooo busy.
Monday: haircut and food shopping.
Tuesday: buy new hi-fi, then have to do major surgery on my electronic-gadget-overloaded bedroom to find a space for it. Very nice though...and sounding great. Manages to play all my CDs and it has an iPod dock. Mmmm....nice.
Wednesday: a lie-in then housework and getting ready for Santa's visit. Santa texted me on his way home from work today!! He'll be coming over in a couple of hours. Whoopeeee!
I'm so excited - I really love Christmas Eve.
Anyway I'm off now to raid our considerable supply of sweets and chocolate biscuits and may be back on here tomorrow night, if not I'll definitely be back on Boxing Day.
Have a fab Christmas everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment