Just taking stock of my status as mother of three blogs: there is the lively toddler just about to hit the 'terrible twos' in March; there is the middle child who has recently become more demanding over recent weeks and will probably require all my attention for part of next year; and there is the baby, who sleeps for most of the time, wakes up and has a look around and then goes back to sleep.
Just as well I'm not a real parent and only a virtual one!!
Whilst comparing real families to virtual ones, I found a great post here at Blogging Without A Blog which describes an extreme scenario where there are, as someone once said, 'three people in this marriage'. In this case: a man, a woman and a blog.
Maybe it's just as well that I'm not married - faithful travelling companion would probably list 'Sitemeter addiction' as grounds for divorcing me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment