Pages

Friday, 20 March 2009

Weight-watching update: that Shayne Ward moment

As the mighty Shayne once sang "...that's my goal".

Well anyone familiar with the workings of Weight Watchers will know about the 10% goal (losing 10% of your body weight) and it should usually not take too long to get there.

Only in my case it's taken three years (with several near-misses).

But I've done it.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Keira said...

Congratulation! Thats really great! I remember when I reached my 10%. No one really seemed to notice, and I ended up putting on a pound the next week, and then it was all downhill and I've never got back there since. So don't let that happen to you! Appreciate the achievement and celebrate it! And keep going to your end-goal! You'll make it I'm sure.

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Yes it's quite funny at the moment in our office, everyone's on Slimming World and it's like that TV show "The Biggest Loser" where they're all competing to lose the most weight in a week. Not being smug or anything but I reckon that I'll probably keep the weight off longer than they will. I've only a few pounds to go till my target weight and I've given myself till the end of June to get there so it's achievable I think. Thanks for your encouragement, I really appreciate it! :))