These are happy and wonderful times for me just now. It's like some kind of out of body experience where the new me is up here, orbiting around, looking down on the old me and thinking...I don't want to get back down there to the old me. When I do come back down, as I will have to, it will be as someone new. Not a total reinvention of course...just as someone with the courage to be the new me. The one up here.
The last two weeks have been fantastic. And just when I didn't think it could get any better, my minute taking training course programme was approved and accredited by departmental training HQ yesterday. I spent most of yesterday walking on air, as if I wasn't already...anyway it was fabulous timing as it was day one of the course today, and it went rather well if I might say so :)
Friendship, appreciation and respect...It's the happiest feeling in the world, and I have my online-life to thank for it, for giving me the confidence to go boldly in the real world.
I'm enjoying every minute of every day, because ,being what it is, means that crash and burn is inevitable. But in the meantime:
Life is good. Treasure it.
4 comments:
That's great news about the course: now could you please get it marketed in France as soon as possible- it seems my minute taking skills are just as dire as I predicted :)
I'm on my tea break just now, but day 2 is going ok so far, at least everyone came back for the second day so the first one can't have been too bad :)
Aah....a new career....international minute taking training guru, I suppose it's a change from A-list celebrity blogger!!!! :))))
Aww, this is so nice to read :)
I'm glad the course is going well!
Yes it went very well indeed! Me and my fellow tutor (a.k.a. friend, a.k.a. boss, a.k.a. partner in crime) were in very triumphant mood at the end of it as we received some very good evaluations from our admin colleagues whom we were training over the two days.
At least all that worry is out of the way, only two working days to go and then I'm off for a week: going to Dusseldorf with faithful travelling companion on Monday!!
Post a Comment