I joined Twitter today, on the spur of the moment.
I realise my involvement will only be half-hearted at best, but it should be a bit of a laugh anyway. Sometimes you only need 140 characters. And they call posts 'tweets' which is quite cute I guess.
Nothing will ever beat good old blogging though - that's the best.
2 comments:
At last- someone I know on Twitter! I joined a few weeks ago just to see what all the fuss was about,but didn't tell anyone as I don't think any of my friends are on there yet.Just using it to follow the odd website at the minute.
I was asking around at work last week if anyone was on Twitter and I just got blank looks - they are all Bebo fanatics, but I'm not going down that road - anyway I figured that it would be a bit of a laugh, I don't really know what it's all about but I like the idea of a good tweet ha ha :)
I decided to follow Acer Ben and also someone claiming to be Salem Al Fakir, which at the very least would guarantee not just following but also eternal love and devotion from me (!) anyway thanks Rach for following and it looks like I'm following you too !
Is Keira on Twitter yet?
Post a Comment