Pages

Tuesday, 19 May 2009

"Extreme Time Management"

Sounds like a reality-game-show for Channel Five doesn't it - in which a group of people are cast into a jungle or an island somewhere and have to do all these jobs in a very limited time!!

Anyway since I came back from Dusseldorf I've gone time-management mad and thrown myself into all the jobs-that-should-have-been-done-months-ago. They are by no means all done, but the important stuff is. And (big fanfare) finally got the wallpapering done in the living room the other day. Not blowing my trumpet or anything but I'm very happy with it.

The May bank holiday weekend is approaching and it too is filled with work, rest and play:

Friday - Next instalment of our hunt for a new three-piece suite / hanging out with faithful travelling companion;

Saturday - Lunch, shopping, hanging out with faithful travelling companion;

Sunday - Chilling out....and it's blogging time again - YAY!!!!!! ....and as I said over at EuropeCrazy it's finally getting near normal service again. Fingers crossed.

Monday - Ditto Sunday.

Sounds like a plan :)

What I haven't had time for lately is dieting/exercising - all that starts again next week too !!

No comments: