So I've got my va-va-voom back, admittedly still a reduced version of it, but anyway it's summer and I'm loving these long, light nights. But there is just one thing I have to do.
Yes it's weight-watching time again. I've decided to return to the glory days of the "Gothenburg Plan" during which I lost half a stone in twelve weeks and felt wonderful. Of course I'm not going to Gothenburg (not for the foreseeable future anyway, sadly) but I will be heading somewhere (current destination unknown) with faithful travelling companion in September so I'll need to get into shape. For there has been post-Dusseldorf weight gain, coupled with a period of laziness and not much exercise, and now something must be done about it.
So here we go again....it's not going to be easy but I've got my determination back so here goes!
Updates to follow...here, every Friday, as usual.
Now I'm off to have a low-fat supper!!
No comments:
Post a Comment