Pages

Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Lost: va-va-voom

If you see it and you find it can you please return it to me?

I've been feeling a little down over the last few days, for some inexplicable reason. I haven't felt like that for a while as I've been on this incredible high for months but inevitably it had to come to an end. A few things over the last 4 weeks really messed me up emotionally, these are now sorted but it's still taken its toll nonetheless (oh the drama!). Also my mum hasn't been too well lately and I just want her to feel better again.

And I've gained weight, which always gets me down. And it's so hot that I can't exercise (which is usually a big factor in my losing weight). Not complaining about the good weather but a couple of degrees lower would have been nicer. Oh it's to end anyway, after tomorrow, so I will then go back to complaining about the weather being rubbish.

But anyway it's June, which I always love, it's one of my favourite months of the year, so I'm going to snap out of these blues very quickly!!

No comments: