Pages

Monday, 17 August 2009

Seagull-sized butterflies

So tomorrow morning is the first of my six presentations to a training group. This is a little follow up to the training course which I wrote and ran back in April, so now I have to do this little speech about the training course, on six occasions to different training groups between now and the end of November.

It shouldn't be too bad now I've finally written a little script for the thing. I've still got butterflies (the size of seagulls ha ha) in my stomach, which isn't helped by the fact that I have an upset stomach tonight anyway :( Still I'm feeling much better than I was during the last couple of weeks, and am now getting over the quadruple-whammy of chronic fatigue, recurring knee trouble, a mild depression and that old favourite "circumstances beyond my control".

Still haven't decided when to bring EuropeCrazy back. Maybe next week, but it's now looking more like 31.08.09 at the very latest. (And of course this week I'm too busy watching the World Athletics to be doing much else!)

Off to bed soon - need to get the beauty sleep for tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Keira said...

Ooo, Good luck with it all! Perhaps eat a little bread to keep the seagulls happy? I'm sure it will all go just fine. and think how great you'll feel come November.

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Aww thanks! Just got the first one out of the way, I was a bit nervous and stuttery to begin with, but the training people seemed to like it so I must have done something right!!

Going to unwind tonight with some athletics and a great big dose of Europop!!