I must say that I am very very happy to be ending the week with two less things worrying me than what I started the week with. Both of them are work-related, one is the end of a task and the other is a presentation which, it turns out, I've been needlessly worrying about for the last couple of weeks when in fact it should be short, sweet and straightforward.
And now it's the weekend :)))))))
I felt like treating myself to some Yankee Candle stuff today, so I'm home with a few different new aromas to fragrance EuropeCrazy HQ, starting with Island Spa, which has a nice lemon sherbet-y vibe going on. It's burning as I type this and there's something wonderfully fruity and summery about it, quite appropriate for such a lovely bright sunny night. We haven't had much of them for the last 3 or so weeks, so we'll enjoy it while we can :)
More to follow....
No comments:
Post a Comment