Since I gave up dieting about 4 or so weeks ago, I haven't been near a set of scales, but I've lost inches and got thinner. So my clothes fit me better, which makes me happier.
Dont question the cosmic forces of weight loss. Just enjoy it when it happens. Thats my motto. Saying that I joined Slimming World this week. One of my old Weight Watchers buddy's has switched to it lately and was raving about it, so thought it was worth a try. Day 2, its going alright.
Oh my aunt does the red/green day thing.It sounds good,but a bit confusing with all the sins and things.
Congrats on the non-diet though Laura- I think inches instead of pounds is a good way to go.I can't wait to fit into my clothes again,I've been looking like a tramp ever since I came back from France,having to wear ancient stuff from the last time I was this size!
3 comments:
Dont question the cosmic forces of weight loss. Just enjoy it when it happens. Thats my motto. Saying that I joined Slimming World this week. One of my old Weight Watchers buddy's has switched to it lately and was raving about it, so thought it was worth a try. Day 2, its going alright.
I think it'll work well if you've got the commitment - I just haven't got the patience for the whole red day/green day thing.
Some of the girls at work joined Slimming World, and they have all done really well, they've lost about 2 stones each and I would recommend it.
Keep me posted on how you're doing! :)
Oh my aunt does the red/green day thing.It sounds good,but a bit confusing with all the sins and things.
Congrats on the non-diet though Laura- I think inches instead of pounds is a good way to go.I can't wait to fit into my clothes again,I've been looking like a tramp ever since I came back from France,having to wear ancient stuff from the last time I was this size!
Post a Comment