Pages

Saturday, 17 October 2009

Rotten cold, day 7....but there may be blogging ahead

I need the "Big Brother" voiceover for this one: "Day 7 in the 'rotten cold' house".

It finally got too much to take and I was sent home sick from work yesterday, as I reached the point where I couldn't function any more.

The rest of my day and night consisted of paracetamol, throat lozenges, and lots of sleep and rest. Anyway I'm feeling a lot better today, at least the extreme headaches and the sneezing have gone although I'm still coughing, breathless, choked up and am as white as a sheet, even paler than my usual complexion if that's possible. At least I'm well enough now to blog, so I'd better get on with it....

1 comment:

Raquelita said...

Glad you're feeling better.I hate this time of year- managed to avoid illness so far but I know it's only a matter of time.