So what, I hear you ask (or maybe not), am I doing online on a Friday night when this is usually spent in the company of faithful travelling companion?
Two reasons: 1) FTC is not here tonight, he is over in Dublin staying with friends.
2) I'm not in Dublin, but here at EuropeCrazy HQ with paracetamol, Strepsils, hankies stuffed up my nose....yep, I have the cold. Again. So much for my fitness regime and daily multivitamin intake blah blah blah. Haven't even got over the last one and here we are again. I've had this cold since Tuesday. Wednesday was probably the worst day then it seemed to be going but now it came back with a vengeance this afternoon; am now feeling thoroughly miserable so am going to be a bit responsible (for a change) and get to bed early.
Normal blog service to be resumed (fingers crossed) soon....
1 comment:
Aww,get well soon.
I know what you mean though- my dad assured me that eating well and going to the gym would make me feel great and really healthy,when in reality,I've never been so tired and have the sniffles all the time.
Post a Comment