Basically I've not been feeling very well over the past two weeks. A few weeks ago I caught a really nasty cold which took me three weeks to recover from, then I caught the very same cold again almost two weeks ago. Because I've got sinus trouble, all my colds then develop into horrible sinus infections which go on for another week, where you feel sick all the time as if your body is full of green poisonous goo. Sorry to be so graphic, but that's the best description I can think of.
Happily I finally feel today as if I'm on the mend, but now my mum's got a very nasty throat infection and she's lost her voice. She's been looking after me over the past week, but now it's role reversal time again and I'm going into carer mode again.
I won't be posting much this week apart from the 2009-50 chart on EuropeCrazy and the live concert updates on Planet Salem, so maybe I might fit a couple of posts in here along the way. Counting down the days till I finish up at work for pre-Christmas leave: only 9½ working days to go. Yippppeeeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment