Feeling a bit irritable and argumentative tonight for some reason, I think it may be the stifling heat (yes you heard right) at EuropeCrazy HQ which has worn me down since my return from (cooler) Bratislava. Unfortunately all my horrible sinus problems have returned too :(
And if that's not enough, I stepped on the scales and discovered the full horror of the last eight weeks "Binge for Britain" which followed hot on the heels of "Slim For Sweden". Basically I spent eight weeks off the rails, and now I have to start paying. In sweat :(
So it was off to the garden for another instalment of damage limitation, 2010 style - I wouldn't call it gardening as it doesn't really deserve that term. Hopefully I've shifted an ounce or two today?? I'm not too worried though as I'm setting another realistic and achievable target to aim for - my summer holiday in mid-September, the planning and booking of which will be left to the last possible minute in case the ash cloud makes a comeback.
Anyway despite all of the above it was a good day today, and one particularly nice work-related thing happened, which gave me a much-needed boost.
No comments:
Post a Comment