Technically I shouldn't really be here, as EuropeCrazy and the Ramblings are "on a break" as they say, but what the heck...
Weather: it's been nice and dry and warm of late. That's all very well, but it means that we are treated to the sight of sunburnt men with bellies the likes of which were last seen in a labour ward.
Weight: I can't really speak about anyone's weight at the moment. The fact remains that I've gained half a stone and become significantly fatter since falling off the wagon at the end of March. So I started another '12 week plan' last week and have lost 1lb so far after a week's hard work and good behaviour.
Travel: the summer holiday 2010 discussions haven't started yet, but will start soon. At the moment I don't know where we'll end up!
Footie: The World Cup's been on for just over a week and I'm still waiting for it to come to life, as it's all been pretty uninspiring so far IMHO. There's been more attention paid to the aural torment of the vuvuzelas, which says a lot about the quality of the football on the pitch. Even the big guns are too inconsistent. And even the eye candy is disappointing :( Still hoping that Argentina win it.
But the worst thing of all = talentless morons masquerading as TV pundits. For everything of course, there's a Facebook group...http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=56636721228
No comments:
Post a Comment