Feeling a bit strange at the moment. Nothing new, I hear you say, but it's as if I'm having this out of body experience, like staring into a shop window. A kind of outside-looking-in feeling I guess.
Don't really want to be involved in anything right now, apart from blogging and cosy nights in with my loved ones. Don't want to go out or socialise. I'm not depressed or anything, just going through this little phase of unreality, this 'please leave me alone and don't bother me' phase. Always get this way at this time of year, it's just hit me a little earlier than usual.
Of course that doesn't apply to my parallel blog-life, in which everyone is welcome and I still very much feel a part of. Although it's frustrating that there aren't enough hours in the day to write all the blog posts I want to write. So in the meantime, as in the real life....you can only do what you can :)
No comments:
Post a Comment