No I've not taken up abseiling or whatever you call it....it's just week 2 on the WeightWatchers Pro Points Plan. No, there's nothing wrong with the plan at all, it's one of those "it's not you, it's me" situations.
Unlike last time, when I was only playing at losing weight (although I did lose a bit back then), this time it's serious and my level of commitment over the last 2 weeks has been, if I might say so, very impressive. However this has led to increased levels of agitation and grumpiness, which I'm not really used to, but if that's the signs of unhealthy food withdrawal then so be it. I guess it's a bit like someone giving up smoking, (a habit which, thankfully, has never interested me) and going through that withdrawal phase, although in a different way.
It's weigh-in day tomorrow and I'm very, very nervous. Fingers crossed the hard work pays off....
Answers 24 hours from now.
No comments:
Post a Comment