Yesterday I lost 2lbs, bringing my weight-loss total to the magic number of 7lbs. I'm thrilled about this, as it's the first time I've lost weight by following a plan on its own - usually it's been a half-hearted attempt at a plan, backed up by lots of exercise. This time however, my recurring back pain has prevented any exercise attempts, although I'm doing more walking now. The important thing is that the commitment is there, and the WeightWatchers ProPoints plan is totally workable. I know this is going to sound like one of those dodgy testimonials, but if it works for me it can work for anyone. I lost 2lbs directly before going on this plan and have lost another 5lbs since.
Not getting too excited though, as I'll probably repeat the last three weeks' results and stay the same.
The one piece of advice I'd give anyone is that if they're going to lose weight, DO NOT START IN JANUARY!! Start in October/November instead, take a well-earned break over Christmas and resume in January. It works.
No comments:
Post a Comment