So I guess that's it then, my month-long blog break is officially over and it's back to blogging again. Of course I did manage to sneak in a few posts on the three blogs, but these couldn't wait! I'm going to try this experiment where I'll have two months blogging then one month off so expect some down-time in April, July and October this year. That's the plan.
Anyway I rather enjoyed the "break" which was a mixture of work and play. I started decluttering at home, although this is a massive job with no end in sight any time soon. On the 'play' side it was a chance to watch a backlog of movies and start working my way through box sets (current status: Boston Legal Season 1, One Tree Hill Season 5. Sounds like a football result.)
On the down side, there still hasn't been any time to read any of the books on my bookshelves which continue to scream "read me!" Maybe I'll do 'book month' on the next blog break in April :)
All in all, January was pretty ok. The weather wasn't too bad, after the infamous snow of November/December, and I got some weight loss too. After a spectacular fall off the wagon over last weekend, I'm back on track and entering what you would call 'phase 2' where the focus is going to be on improving fitness. Again....that's the plan. Now all I need is to stick with it :)))
No comments:
Post a Comment