Pages

Monday, 21 February 2011

In search of the blogging mojo and time management skills

I'm a little lost on both fronts at the moment....had hoped that my little blogging-break in January would bring all the hunger and inspiration back. OK, they came back, but I'm still struggling with a lack of time, as I continue to catch-up with various other things which were put on hold over that last, manic, crazy, wonderful 12 months. And despite having lots to blog about, for some reason, everything seems to go a blank when I sit down at the computer....

Been a bit run-down/stressed of late and that's not helping matters. Then there was the two weeks when I was literally brought to a standstill by that crippling lower back nerve pain. Then (cue ad voice-over!) I discovered Voltarol Emulgel, which if you'll pardon the pun, has brought me "back" again to fitness levels approaching some kind of normality at last. Today I walked to and from work without any pain, and not even one crippling twinge. It's (hopefully) getting better at last....!

No comments: